Welcome to the Sustainability Platform E-learning Course Info page
Here you will find:
- What the E-Learning course is about
- Why it's important to complete
- How to access the course
- Who to turn to for technical support
|PLEASE NOTE: If you do not have a @redcross.se email address, you will not able to access the course. Please contact your focal person at the Swedish Red Cross to gain guest access. Alternatively write in the "Ask us / Fråga oss" chatbot.
The objective of this e-learning is to increase the participants capacity to incorporate a minimum level of cross-cutting issues through the Sustainability Platform into his/hers activities within the International Department of the Swedish Red Cross (SRC-INT). The ambition is to present the minimum responsibilities for all SRC staff at the international department and at the same time be a help to see that it's manageable for each individual.
The e-learning introduces the different standards of the SP, at the minimum level so that all staff at SRC-INT is aware of what is expected and ensure that this level is being achieved.
The Sustainability Platform
- Bronze Level Checklist (Minimum standards)
- Enabling Factors
- Project Cycle
- Minimum Standards & Checklist
- Screening & Collecting data
- Case Study Practical Application
- Minimum standards and Checklist
- Risk Analysis
- Safety & Security for volunteers
- Feedback mechanisms
- Gender & Inclusion Analysis
- Project Plan
- Planning the Budget
- Setting Baselines
Implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Minimum standards & Checklist
- Feedback Mechanisms
- Context Analysis
- Protection, Gender and Inclusion during implementation
- M&E of a project (practical)
- Course Exam & Feedback
By completing the SP E-learning, you will have the knowledge and capacity to apply the Minimum Quality Standards Checklist items, and ensure your project is on the right path to being sustainable, and increasing its positive impact on the recipients of the project(s).
1. The course can be accessed by logging into Learnster, the Swedish Red Cross's Learning page
2. From here, type the course name in the search bar
3. Register for the course, and start learning!
Who: Technical Support
If you experience any technical difficulties, or cannot access the page, please contact Najwa.email@example.com, or write in the chatbot in the left hand corner and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.